Run for #TeamSHP and help end homelessness in East London
Discover East London on this friendly, flat and fast course.
No need for headphones, with live entertainment and DJ’s along the route. Enjoy the festival atmosphere as the course takes you into the vibrant Hackney Wick!
Starting and finishing at the Hackney Marshes, you’ll see the finest sights as you run down Mare Street, past the famous Town Hall and iconic Hackney Empire and through the historic Broadway Market.
Your Hackney Half Marathon route
How we will support you
- Invites to group training runs and team WhatsApp group
- Free training plan and 1:1 advice
- Free Single Homeless Project branded running vest!
- Your own personal cheer squad, on the day
- Free photography capturing your big day!
- Motivation go keep on going – for every pound you raise 90p will go direct to the frontline, ending homelessness in London
The difference your fundraising will make
Back in 2019 Simon from Lewisham was forced to sleep rough. Simon left his family home, his friends and had to leave almost all his belongings behind due to domestic abuse.
We provided Simon with a safe place to stay, helped him find a new job and rediscover his passion for running. Last October Simon ran the Royal Parks Half for #TeamSHP.