Run The Royal Parks
Half Marathon 2024
Run for #TeamSHP and help end homelessness in London
The UK’s most beautiful half marathon
Run through 4 of London’s Royal Parks and passing iconic landmarks including the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament.
This super flat half marathon on closed roads through the heart of central London is great for first time runners.
Your Royal Parks Half Marathon Route
How we will support you
- Invites to group training runs and team WhatsApp group
- Free training plan and 1:1 advice
- Free Single Homeless Project branded running vest!
- Your own personal cheer squad, on the day
- Free photography capturing your big day!
- Motivation go keep on going – for every pound you raise 90p will go direct to the frontline, ending homelessness in London
The difference your fundraising will make
Back in 2019 Simon from Lewisham was forced to sleep rough. Simon left his family home, his friends and had to leave almost all his belongings behind due to domestic abuse.
We provided Simon with a safe place to stay, helped him find a new job and rediscover his passion for running. Last October Simon ran the Royal Parks Half for #TeamSHP.