The Big Half 2024
Run for #TeamSHP and help end homelessness in London
Join over 12,000 runners…
Whether it’s your first half marathon or your 55th, this stunning 13.1-mile course is perfect for all abilities.
Starting at Tower Bridge and finishes at the Cutty Sark, you’ll be passing by famous London sites and crowds across London, taking in the boroughs of Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Lewisham and Greenwich.
Your Big Half 2024 route
How we will support you
- Invites to group training runs and team WhatsApp group
- Free training plan and 1:1 advice
- Free Single Homeless Project branded running vest!
- Your own personal cheer squad, on the day
- Free photography capturing your big day!
- Motivation to keep on going – for every pound you raise 90p will go direct to the frontline, ending homelessness in London
The difference your fundraising will make
Back in 2019 Simon from Lewisham was forced to sleep rough. Simon left his family home, his friends and had to leave almost all his belongings behind due to domestic abuse.
We provided Simon with a safe place to stay, helped him find a new job and rediscover his passion for running. Last October Simon ran the Royal Parks Half for #TeamSHP.